intimates

Plays Well With Others...

Official NaNoWriMo 2005 Winner
My Photo
Name:
Location: Dallas, Texas, United States
E-mail me at: longhorntwice -at- hotmail -dot- com... All writings and photographs on this blog are my work. Give credit where credit is due.
daily polaroid
singleton muses






more singletons



My Amazon.com Wish List
Site design by:
Bonafide Style


Jul 19, 2005

And...We're Live!
My new blog skin is officially live today!! Yay! Hope everyone likes it!
posted by Ty @ 7/19/2005
4 Comments:
At 9:50 AM, July 19, 2005, Blogger Adelle said...

OMG! It's awesome!!!

 
At 9:53 AM, July 19, 2005, Blogger Ty said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you...

 
At 12:20 PM, July 19, 2005, Blogger Dylan said...

Yeah, it looks great! I caught it when I guess it was sorta getting put up yesterday, and there were some readability issues (due to color of text) but that's been fixed. I dig it.

Congrats! Tongue Tyed is all growns up.

 
At 2:36 PM, July 19, 2005, Blogger Andres Silva said...

Very groovy skin. It definetly seems to fit you :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home