This is how it goes at work:
I bought some framed pictures for the product photo shoot. But since I am doing the shoot in my office for the home-y look and I liked the pictures and want to keep them, I paid for them myself. Not with company money.
Why would you do that?? I don't care if you use company money for the pictures for your office!
Umm...ok, but if I had used company money and then you had seen them hanging in my office you would have said I bought those pictures with company money to use for personal use and been mad.
No I wouldn't.
Uh, ok. Well, I am also painting the walls of my office Sage for the photo shoot to add to the home-y look. BUT, don't worry, I am painting my office myself.
Why would you paint it yourself?? Get one of the guys to do it. [meaning one of our manufacturing employees who paint for a living].
Well, I didn't want to use hourly wages for this. But ok. I thought you would be mad if I asked to have one of them do it.
I can never win. If I had said all of that in reverse I would have been in trouble too. Grrr...
It's 10:03 am and OU STILL SUCKS!
If you write it down it will free you.
I am setting myself free...
- When I am deeply troubled by a friendship gone bad, I dream about it, and in the dream, the offending party is always far nastier than in real life, giving me more reasons to separate myself from them.
- If some one learns too much about me or sees through me I sometimes push them away by picking fights.
- I eat dinner foods like soup and leftovers for breakfast more often than I have cereal or muffins.
- I pick at my nails. I don't bite them but the end result is pretty much the same.
- Don't look in my closet. I can't ever seem to find the hamper.
- Don't look under the trashbag in my trashcan. It's gross.
- I am a pack rat. I just wrote up stuff to give to charity and it filled 2 1/2 pages and two packed boxes. And I am not done.
- I have every piece of schoolwork I have every done in boxes in my parents' attic.
- I cannot listen if I have something I want to tell you. Just let me say what I need to say and I will be the best listener ever. (It's not intentional--I CANNOT help it.)
- I hate Mexican Ranchero music. Sounds like Polka in Spanish.
- I hate Polka music.
- I never feel drunk from liquor. I can drink and drink and drink and think I am sober--but I'm not even close.
- Thus, I love beer...cheap buzz.
- I once had a homecoming date puke on me.
- I eat too much.
- I eat at least one tomato (or its equivalent--i.e. tomato sauce, V8) a day.
- I can't run. I get shin splints and twisted ankles after 1/4 mile. (But the elliptical machine and I get along fine.)
- I once put my cat in a trashcan. (I was 5.)
- I once drew on the wall (when I was 6) and felt guilty about it for years. It was just a tiny little heart. I confessed when I was 8. My mother tried not to laugh.
- My favorite movie of all time is Ghostbusters.
- I hate black jelly beans.
- I am a salt fiend. I could live the rest of my life without dessert, but not salty stuff!
- I do the girly-freak-out dance when I see a cockroach or fruit fly, but any other bug I just catch and let outside.
- All I want in life is my father's approval.
- Sometimes I think I like being sad. (At least when it's not real grief.)
The past few days I haven't been able to post. Not sure why. Not sure if it is my side or Blogger, although I know they were having problems. In any case, the two posts just before this are two that I tried to get up here a couple days ago.