intimates

Plays Well With Others...

Official NaNoWriMo 2005 Winner
My Photo
Name:
Location: Dallas, Texas, United States
E-mail me at: longhorntwice -at- hotmail -dot- com... All writings and photographs on this blog are my work. Give credit where credit is due.
daily polaroid
singleton muses






more singletons



My Amazon.com Wish List
Site design by:
Bonafide Style


Feb 11, 2007

Once Again...
And...I'm single.

Err...I'm no longer in an exclusive but non-committed relationship with The Architect.

I can't even call it a break up with that sort of status. But we are no longer together, and that's all that matters. Four days before Valentine's Day, he decided he didn't see a future for us. Uh, I wasn't sure there was one either but I enjoyed his company, and I wanted to have a frigging Valentine's date for only the third time in my life...

(Oh and as a side note, don't tell me Valentine's Day isn't all that it's cracked up to be, because I guarantee if you are saying that, you have had many more Valentines than I have.)

However, there may be a potential new guy. No one has ever been able to claim I need to date more, have they? I haven't met him, but he is a friend of some friends of mine, who they have been trying to set me up with for oh, a year now, but I was always with someone when I talked to them about it. So we'll see. I may have a blind date in my future...

But for the next three days I will be avoiding all retail stores. I went to the supermarket today and was overloaded with red and pink and hearts. Yeah, I won't be spending any money again until Thursday...

Labels: ,

posted by Ty @ 2/11/2007
4 Comments:
At 9:14 AM, February 12, 2007, Blogger Anita said...

Bummer, Ty. I'm sorry about the timing.... That truly sucks. Hope the blind date happens and goes well!

 
At 10:40 AM, February 12, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm really sorry. For what it's worth, I had two Valentines before I met my husband...and #1 and I were en route to breaking up so that one doesn't even really count.

So, for the vast majority of my unmarried life, I was Valentine-less. I spent all my money on my mom, my girlfriends and my doggies. They all need love, too!

Take care. :)

 
At 12:30 AM, February 13, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm married, but my wife's been out of town for nearly every Valentine's Day. It is just a day, but when you're alone, it's inevitably more noticeable.

- Texas T-bone

 
At 12:42 AM, February 13, 2007, Blogger Sarah said...

I still say Valentine's Day isn't what it's cracked up to be. Wasn't it like developed by the Catholic Church to keep kids from "doing it" before marriage? Yeah, way to go! I think that really work out well...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home