intimates

Plays Well With Others...

Official NaNoWriMo 2005 Winner
My Photo
Name:
Location: Dallas, Texas, United States
E-mail me at: longhorntwice -at- hotmail -dot- com... All writings and photographs on this blog are my work. Give credit where credit is due.
daily polaroid
singleton muses






more singletons



My Amazon.com Wish List
Site design by:
Bonafide Style


Feb 9, 2007

@Sushi@
I made sushi for dinner tonight! And for the first time, it came out well! Usually when I try to make it, it's too loose, but this time, it rolled perfectly! I made california rolls. They were quite yummy.

Here are some pictures of my masterpieces!

My First Sushi Success!

My First Sushi Success!

Labels:

posted by Ty @ 2/09/2007
3 Comments:
At 10:28 AM, February 11, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good looking sushi! Congrats on your achievment. Was just reading your older posts.....Did you ever figure out what it is you want to do? This may sound crazy, but have you thought about going into real estate. It takes a while to make "good" money but it sounds like it may be a nice fit with your background, and it doesn't hurt to be a great photographer. I've seen some pretty crappy photos!

dw

 
At 9:11 AM, February 12, 2007, Blogger Anita said...

YUM! That is very impressive!

 
At 12:36 AM, February 13, 2007, Blogger Sarah said...

HOLY CRAP. You need to open a restaurant. California Rolls are my FAVORITE!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home