intimates

Plays Well With Others...

Official NaNoWriMo 2005 Winner
My Photo
Name:
Location: Dallas, Texas, United States
E-mail me at: longhorntwice -at- hotmail -dot- com... All writings and photographs on this blog are my work. Give credit where credit is due.
daily polaroid
singleton muses






more singletons



My Amazon.com Wish List
Site design by:
Bonafide Style


Feb 14, 2007

It's A Brand New Day!
It's amazing how much better Valentine's Day is when you have a First (BLIND!!) Date the next day! I will be meeting the...umm...he needs a nickname...Here's what I know so far...Lawyer, and musician (in a cover band that plays Dave Matthews Band, cause um, that that is so friggin' cool!!)...He doesn't sing the Dave parts. He plays guitar and keyboard.

Ok, so I am opening up the comments for nickname suggestions. "The Lawyer" sounds way too pretentious. I know several of you girls are good at this sort of thing, so I fully expect some good ideas...And guys, you are welcome to pitch in too, of course!

Anyway, so I am meeting him for drinks after work tomorrow. Aaannnddd...I am enjoying Valentine's Day a bit now. I am such a sucker. Really. Oh well, emotions are emotions, and I can't change that this is bringing a smile to my face.

Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics'Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics Myspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter GraphicsMyspace Glitter Graphics, MySpace Graphics, Glitter Graphics!

Labels: ,

posted by Ty @ 2/14/2007
3 Comments:
At 12:41 PM, February 14, 2007, Blogger Anita said...

First, Yay! I am excited for you! Good luck!

Nickname? RockStar, Esq. is the first thing I thought of but that's kind of a tongue twister! But then again, your blog is Tongue Tyed! So maybe that's appropriate.

happy valentine's day!

 
At 3:13 PM, February 14, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Um, maybe you should slow down and get to know yourself post Architect before you jump back in.

 
At 3:35 PM, February 14, 2007, Blogger Ty said...

Um, maybe I should stop allowing Anonymous commentors.

Since I was dead single for about a year and a half, and I was practically single while I was dating The Architect with our MAYBE once a week visits, I'm not too worried about that.

I also didn't intend to meet him so soon. It was sort of an accident. But I'm not going to NOT meet him, just because the timing is bad.

But then again, why am I justifying myself to an annoymous comment.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home