intimates

Plays Well With Others...

Official NaNoWriMo 2005 Winner
My Photo
Name:
Location: Dallas, Texas, United States
E-mail me at: longhorntwice -at- hotmail -dot- com... All writings and photographs on this blog are my work. Give credit where credit is due.
daily polaroid
singleton muses






more singletons



My Amazon.com Wish List
Site design by:
Bonafide Style


Feb 20, 2007

Ty *HEARTS* Photography!
I have a couple photo shoots coming up, so I am finally getting around to making Moo Cards to use as business cards. So to do that, I uploaded my favorite portraits from the lasts few months to use on the front of the cards. I think it will work out to about 2 cards of each picture, which will be a lot of fun when I hand someone four or five cards to give to friends. Each card will have a different picture, which I just love the idea of.

I thought you all might want to see the photos I chose, so here is a link to the photo set on Flickr.

Also, if you particularly like one pose or another, let me know on the Flickr comments. I would love to know which poses strike a cord with people for future photo shoots.

Labels:

posted by Ty @ 2/20/2007
1 Comments:
At 11:27 PM, February 01, 2017, Blogger Austin Terrill said...

Hey guys, Austin from printpeppermint.com here. I just wanted to jump in here and say that although Moo is an amazing company, their print quality is entirely digital and very average. If you're looking for more custom finishes and premium paper stocks, c'mon over to our site and give us a try. We'll even throw in a 10% off coupon just for the heck of it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home