intimates

Plays Well With Others...

Official NaNoWriMo 2005 Winner
My Photo
Name:
Location: Dallas, Texas, United States
E-mail me at: longhorntwice -at- hotmail -dot- com... All writings and photographs on this blog are my work. Give credit where credit is due.
daily polaroid
singleton muses






more singletons



My Amazon.com Wish List
Site design by:
Bonafide Style


Feb 20, 2007

Ty *HEARTS* Photography!
I have a couple photo shoots coming up, so I am finally getting around to making Moo Cards to use as business cards. So to do that, I uploaded my favorite portraits from the lasts few months to use on the front of the cards. I think it will work out to about 2 cards of each picture, which will be a lot of fun when I hand someone four or five cards to give to friends. Each card will have a different picture, which I just love the idea of.

I thought you all might want to see the photos I chose, so here is a link to the photo set on Flickr.

Also, if you particularly like one pose or another, let me know on the Flickr comments. I would love to know which poses strike a cord with people for future photo shoots.

Labels:

posted by Ty @ 2/20/2007
1 Comments:
At 6:31 PM, February 22, 2020, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm  here to share my testimony of what a good trusted loan company did for me. My name is Nikita Tanya, from Russian and I’m a lovely mother of 3 kids I lost my funds on trying to get a loan it was so hard for me and my children, I went online to seek for a loan assistance  all hope was lost until one faithful day when I met this friend of mine who recently secured a loan from Le_Meridian Funding Service She introduced me to this honest loan company who helped me get a loan in within 5 working days, I will forever be grateful to Mr Benjamin, for helping me get back on feet again. You can contact Mr Benjamin via email: lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com, they do not know I’m doing this for them, but i just have to do it because a lot of people are out there who are in need of a loan assistance  please come to this company and be saved.WhatsApp:(+1 989-394-3740)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home