intimates

Plays Well With Others...

Official NaNoWriMo 2005 Winner
My Photo
Name:
Location: Dallas, Texas, United States
E-mail me at: longhorntwice -at- hotmail -dot- com... All writings and photographs on this blog are my work. Give credit where credit is due.
daily polaroid
singleton muses






more singletons



My Amazon.com Wish List
Site design by:
Bonafide Style


Aug 8, 2005

Another F-ing Wreck
I was in another F-ing wreck this morning. I. CANNOT. BELIEVE. IT. I haven't had a wreck since high school (9 years to be exact). What the F is wrong with me?? This one happened in one of those crummy turn lanes that you yield in. The girl in front of me started to go, then stopped. I thought she was going and I went. BAM. UGHHHH!!! I am SOOOOOOO pissed at myself right now. I am so upset. There goes my insurance rate. My front bumper is mangled. It is rubbing against my passenger side tire it was pushed back so far. I had to have it towed...I am sick to my stomach. I just cannot believe this. And I know, I know, that's what insurance is for...PHEWY. This SUCKS.
posted by Ty @ 8/08/2005
3 Comments:
At 11:13 AM, August 08, 2005, Blogger Adelle said...

I am just glad you are Ok (I assume you are, anyway...)

It happens to the best of us. And your insurance might be Ok... if you have not had an accident or claims in that long.

 
At 3:49 PM, August 08, 2005, Blogger Anita said...

Glad you are ok. That truly sucks. I've done it before and I felt like an idiot. But it does happen to the best of us.

 
At 7:19 AM, August 09, 2005, Blogger Ty said...

Thanks guys.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home