intimates

Plays Well With Others...

Official NaNoWriMo 2005 Winner
My Photo
Name:
Location: Dallas, Texas, United States
E-mail me at: longhorntwice -at- hotmail -dot- com... All writings and photographs on this blog are my work. Give credit where credit is due.
daily polaroid
singleton muses






more singletons



My Amazon.com Wish List
Site design by:
Bonafide Style


Jun 12, 2006

The Newest Poker Star
I am going to break my anonymity rule just a bit today...My ex-boyfriend, who I met at a home poker game a little over three years ago, has become a poker whiz! He plays online poker, mostly, but he did win a seat to the 2004 World Poker Tour at the Atlantis Resort in the Bahamas. He is really good. I mean REALLY good. (But I do have the pleasure of saying I HAVE beaten him :-) ) Let me explain to you just how good...This weekend, he racked up a middleclass yearly salary in just 3 days. For real. Check it out on his blog...I just keep wondering when he's going to quit his day job and I am going to start seeing him on ESPN...


P.S. In case you don't want to do the math, it's in the neighborhood of $30,000...in three days...
posted by Ty @ 6/12/2006
3 Comments:
At 9:29 AM, June 12, 2006, Blogger Anita said...

Wow! Congrats on that! The money and the talent are great, but what's even better is your boyfriend is hott! =) Go, Ty!

Yes, I am shallow, thankyouverymuch!

 
At 10:07 AM, June 12, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Ty...
I appreciate your support!
-Jeff

 
At 11:11 AM, June 12, 2006, Blogger Anita said...

Oops, I meant ex-. Nevermind.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home