intimates

Plays Well With Others...

Official NaNoWriMo 2005 Winner
My Photo
Name:
Location: Dallas, Texas, United States
E-mail me at: longhorntwice -at- hotmail -dot- com... All writings and photographs on this blog are my work. Give credit where credit is due.
daily polaroid
singleton muses






more singletons



My Amazon.com Wish List
Site design by:
Bonafide Style


Nov 20, 2006

Remember Those Little Tin Wedding Rings They Had at Afterprom??
Anybody else think TomKat's wedding pics look like an awkward prom date portrait? I am not a fan of the background.

Labels: ,

posted by Ty @ 11/20/2006
4 Comments:
At 1:16 PM, November 20, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That observation is RIGHT ON. I've been trying to figure out what is...ummm...off in that picture since it was released, but you hit it right on the head: Tom and Katie are too old to be going to prom.

 
At 1:44 PM, November 20, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now see, I was thinking more "Dancing With The Stars".

 
At 1:50 PM, November 20, 2006, Blogger Ty said...

lol...That too Stacy!

It makes them look rather short, as well. I mean, Tom is already tiny...wouldn't it have been better to get an angle that gives him some height??

 
At 2:43 PM, November 24, 2006, Blogger Unknown said...

Not only that, but in this pic, the two are the same height when we all know Katy's got some inches on him. When my Mom and I saw the pic in the newspaper, we were standing next to each other working out just how they posed it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home