intimates

Plays Well With Others...

Official NaNoWriMo 2005 Winner
My Photo
Name:
Location: Dallas, Texas, United States
E-mail me at: longhorntwice -at- hotmail -dot- com... All writings and photographs on this blog are my work. Give credit where credit is due.
daily polaroid
singleton muses






more singletons



My Amazon.com Wish List
Site design by:
Bonafide Style


Sep 21, 2004

Garden State Soundtrack
I am becoming obsessed with this album!! The Garden State Soundtrack is AMAZING! At first I wasn't sure about it but I have been listening to it nonstop for two days now! The movie was great. I really connected to the story. I am so pleased that the soundtrack is so listen-able! I have a whole new respect for Zach Braff. I thought he was just goofy before, but I was wrong. He's incredibly talented. I know I have already posted this hyperlink but here it is again, go check out his blog too.
posted by Ty @ 9/21/2004
3 Comments:
At 9:48 PM, September 21, 2004, Blogger Dylan said...

I too have been happily ensconced in the rapture of the Garden State sound track for the past month or so. It is a fine collection. Makes me hopeful for the day when maybe I'll make a movie and my collections will stop being mix tapes and start being soundtracks.

Dylan
Something Requisitely Witty and Urbane

 
At 7:34 AM, September 22, 2004, Blogger Ty said...

Dylan, just wanted to let you know I like your blog. I have been reading it for a while now. Good stuff. (Also, have to say, I like that you live in DFW and aren't a Republican! There aren't too many of us! ;-)) Good luck with the movie making!

 
At 9:12 AM, September 22, 2004, Blogger Dylan said...

Thanks Ty... it is always fun to find someone out there who reads my blog regularly besides my friends who I force to read it through annoyance and persuasion. Plus, I have this little pouty look that I do that makes me irresistable. Well, not irresistable enough to make women actually date me, but it sometimes works.

I'll keep reading yours!

Dylan
Something Requisitely Witty and Urbane

 

Post a Comment

<< Home