intimates

Plays Well With Others...

Official NaNoWriMo 2005 Winner
My Photo
Name:
Location: Dallas, Texas, United States
E-mail me at: longhorntwice -at- hotmail -dot- com... All writings and photographs on this blog are my work. Give credit where credit is due.
daily polaroid
singleton muses






more singletons



My Amazon.com Wish List
Site design by:
Bonafide Style


Oct 28, 2004

Addendum to the Addendum of Part Two of the Spider Saga
I also forgot to mention that I am no longer certain (well I never was certain) that it was a brown recluse. The most recent though process is that I was bitten by a non dangerous spider (i.e. not a brown recluse or black widow) and had an allergic reaction. Then I scratched it--it itched! But it happened the day I moved so I was all sweaty and dirty and it got infected because of all of that. How terribly sad is that. How many times in your life have you scratched an itch. To know that it could get so infected and have such potentially dire consequences is pretty scary. So wash up people!! And don't scratch!!!
posted by Ty @ 10/28/2004
2 Comments:
At 8:33 PM, October 28, 2004, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so glad you are OK.

But it went PAST THE BLUE LINE!!! (I don't know why I'm so obsessed with that Blue Line, but Ty...I swear to you when I read about it I thought "It's gonna go past the blue line. I know it I just know it." And it did! Maybe I'm a medical intuitive!

Please be safe and keep an eye on the bite.

And we need to get planning on our party!

Lori

 
At 8:37 AM, November 01, 2004, Blogger Ty said...

Lori--Thanks for all the concern! Yeah, the blue line had me concerned too. And it started to wash off and I got nervous that I wouldn't know where the line was and I wouldn't realize it had gone past the blue line!! But...I just redrew it. And all was well!!

Paul--I know!! Craziness!! I didn't have any problem with spiders until now. Now every one I see and ever cobweb that hits me I pay attention too. Still not afraid of them, but I am definitely more aware of them!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home