intimates

Plays Well With Others...

Official NaNoWriMo 2005 Winner
My Photo
Name:
Location: Dallas, Texas, United States
E-mail me at: longhorntwice -at- hotmail -dot- com... All writings and photographs on this blog are my work. Give credit where credit is due.
daily polaroid
singleton muses






more singletons



My Amazon.com Wish List
Site design by:
Bonafide Style


Oct 20, 2004

Wino, Wino, Wino
This is another picture from my San Francisco trip. We spent a day in wine country, and at one vineyard, I took this picture of some dying grapes. I suggested to JG that they were making raisins and not wine. He didn't laugh. When we were doing a wine tasting at another vineyard he asked the sommelier if he was a wino. The sommelier said, "We don't refer to ourselves as winos, sir. We prefer connoisseurs." Neither the sommelier nor I laughed. I was dying to inside though!
Curly grapes
posted by Ty @ 10/20/2004
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home