intimates

Plays Well With Others...

Official NaNoWriMo 2005 Winner
My Photo
Name:
Location: Dallas, Texas, United States
E-mail me at: longhorntwice -at- hotmail -dot- com... All writings and photographs on this blog are my work. Give credit where credit is due.
daily polaroid
singleton muses






more singletons



My Amazon.com Wish List
Site design by:
Bonafide Style


Dec 15, 2004

Dreams of DaVinci and Wrestlers
Last night I had one of the strangest dreams I can remember having in a long time. It was one of those really active dreams where there is a lot of running and excitement. I was kind of in it and kind of watching from above. We were somewhere in Europe, England maybe. The were several teams all looking for something. "The End", I think. We were running through a castle complete with stone steps and walls looking for clues to solve the mystery of the DaVinci code as well as looking for the end of the race. At one point, we had to find one particular room and when we got there, Lori and Bolo from The Amazing Race--they are the pro wrestler married couple--were there waiting for us. They were DESIGNERS!! They were surrounded by yards and yards of fabric and had to make something for us. I think it was clothes but they were interior decorators. We found the correct thing they made and ran out and up some stone steps. Then I woke up.

I think I need to get out more...
posted by Ty @ 12/15/2004
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home