intimates

Plays Well With Others...

Official NaNoWriMo 2005 Winner
My Photo
Name:
Location: Dallas, Texas, United States
E-mail me at: longhorntwice -at- hotmail -dot- com... All writings and photographs on this blog are my work. Give credit where credit is due.
daily polaroid
singleton muses






more singletons



My Amazon.com Wish List
Site design by:
Bonafide Style


Dec 13, 2004

Just Plain Wrong.
I don't care if you are Republican, independent, or Democrat, this is just plain wrong.

"It's like when the hijackers took over those four planes on Sept. 11 and took people to a place where they didn't want to go. I think a lot of people feel that liberals have taken our country somewhere we don't want to go. I think a lot more people realize this is our country and we're going to take it back."

--Cynthia Davis, Republican State Representative, Missouri

HOW could you possibly compare liberals with terrorists? And let's not even get into how disrespectful that is of those who lost their lives on 9-11. This just rubbed me WAY the wrong way.

The quote is from this article in the NY Times and I found it on Andrew Sullivan's site.
posted by Ty @ 12/13/2004
2 Comments:
At 2:31 PM, December 14, 2004, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with you Ty... As you know, I am a staunch conservative, but what she said was out of line, and ignorant. Nothing good comes out of these types of comments. We are all Americans, and we need to stop attacking and slandering each other.

-Jeff

 
At 11:26 PM, December 15, 2004, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw even higher numbers. 50,000 Iraqi civilian casualties in The Economist magazine, which supported the war, and up to 100,000 in Time Magazine. Scary stuff

Cuz Rob in New York

 

Post a Comment

<< Home