intimates

Plays Well With Others...

Official NaNoWriMo 2005 Winner
My Photo
Name:
Location: Dallas, Texas, United States
E-mail me at: longhorntwice -at- hotmail -dot- com... All writings and photographs on this blog are my work. Give credit where credit is due.
daily polaroid
singleton muses






more singletons



My Amazon.com Wish List
Site design by:
Bonafide Style


Feb 2, 2005

Just to let everyone know
I am feeling better today. Between the support of several people, definitely to include my Cousin Rob (see the comments section of my depressed post) and a conversation I had last night, I am feeling better. I am sure I am not 100% yet, but I am feeling better about what is going on in my life right now, and I am trying to let some of the pressure off myself. Everyone, just keep telling me I am being ridiculous and eventually it will be engrained and stick. I just crashed and burned for a few days. But I'm not one to stay down for long. If anyone tells me they are suddenly engaged or about to run a fortune 500 company or go on a Mediterranean cruise I might lose it again, but I think we are safe for a while. And even better, as of today, I do not have a single wedding to go to this summer! Wow! Just realized that! Hmmm....maybe I can take the money I would have been spending on weddings and use it to go on the Mediterranean cruise!! Now that may just be a plan!! :)
posted by Ty @ 2/02/2005
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home