intimates

Plays Well With Others...

Official NaNoWriMo 2005 Winner
My Photo
Name:
Location: Dallas, Texas, United States
E-mail me at: longhorntwice -at- hotmail -dot- com... All writings and photographs on this blog are my work. Give credit where credit is due.
daily polaroid
singleton muses






more singletons



My Amazon.com Wish List
Site design by:
Bonafide Style


Feb 23, 2005

The Rumor Mills Were Right
The rumor mills were a buzz this week with word of some new iPods and they were right. Apple came out with a 6GB iPod Mini, a 30GB and 60GB iPod Photo, took away the gold iPod Mini, and lowered the price on the 4GB iPod Mini to $199. I am really thinking hard about the 30GB iPod Photo...
posted by Ty @ 2/23/2005
3 Comments:
At 1:15 PM, February 23, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's Aly again...

George bought his 60GB iPod photo a month or so ago and he LOVES it.

It is the most expensive version of course, but he had to have the most room possible for his music collection. He has around 2000 songs on it right now, and he hasn't even started on his primary CD collection. Yes, he has different CD collections. He also hasn't added my CDs yet. (which he will darnit...there will be Dido, AFI, and Erasure on his iPod.)

So go for the space if you are a music junkie. Chances are, you will regret not having the space later.

 
At 1:20 PM, February 23, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

By the way...I love the little Yall Blog icon!!

aly

 
At 1:24 PM, February 23, 2005, Blogger Ty said...

Yeah, my CD collection isn't that big. I had $700 worth of CDs stolen in college and I just never got that into collecting them again...But, what I do have is a friend with about 30GB of songs that he said I can have whatever I want from. Granted, I don't like all of his music and he has most of what I already have, so I am figuring I will probably take 20GB from him. I think 30GB should be plenty for me though. Plus, I just cannot afford the 60GB one!! Thanks for the vote of confidence about the iPod though! The price is still making me waffle a little. Does George have the iPod Photo?? If so, does he like that aspect?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home