intimates

Plays Well With Others...

Official NaNoWriMo 2005 Winner
My Photo
Name:
Location: Dallas, Texas, United States
E-mail me at: longhorntwice -at- hotmail -dot- com... All writings and photographs on this blog are my work. Give credit where credit is due.
daily polaroid
singleton muses






more singletons



My Amazon.com Wish List
Site design by:
Bonafide Style


May 13, 2005

Nelson...Byron Nelson.
I was invited to the Byron Nelson by a friend whose uncle lives on the course...should be a good time! Look for me on TV in the crowds! ;-)
posted by Ty @ 5/13/2005
2 Comments:
At 8:06 AM, May 14, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooooh,I love going out to the Byron. And you are going to have such nice cool weather.

Hey, we need to refocus on our little project. Maybe you should come to Lana's shower tomorrow...

--Lori

 
At 3:23 AM, May 15, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have no friends... lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home