intimates

Plays Well With Others...

Official NaNoWriMo 2005 Winner
My Photo
Name:
Location: Dallas, Texas, United States
E-mail me at: longhorntwice -at- hotmail -dot- com... All writings and photographs on this blog are my work. Give credit where credit is due.
daily polaroid
singleton muses






more singletons



My Amazon.com Wish List
Site design by:
Bonafide Style


Apr 28, 2005

Feeling Left Out
Alright...I am feeling a little left out...So from SRWU:

Who would be your top 5 people, living or dead, that you'd want to see blog? List them in the comments or on your own blog and trackback, then pass it on! Here are mine.

1. Benjamin Franklin...Can you imagine the random thoughts that man would have had! So intense!

2. Leonardo DaVinci...I want to know if the person next to Jesus in the last supper is Mary Magdaline or not!! And I want to know how to build a flying machine! How awesome would his blog be!?

3. Allan Lichtman...He writes for HNN on a semi-regular basis, but a blog with random thoughts plus his political opinions? Oh! Pure genius!

4. My grandmother...She has an opinion on everything, and she is one of the most liberal and open-minded 81 year olds I have ever met! Now all I have to do is teach her to type, turn on a computer, set up a blog, and access it on a regular basis.

5. My cousin Rob...he regularly comments on my blog, but his brainpower and writing abilities definitely deserve their own space as well!! Someday, I will break him down and he will start one.


I will be passing this on to The Snark and Miss Adelle!
posted by Ty @ 4/28/2005
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home