intimates

Plays Well With Others...

Official NaNoWriMo 2005 Winner
My Photo
Name:
Location: Dallas, Texas, United States
E-mail me at: longhorntwice -at- hotmail -dot- com... All writings and photographs on this blog are my work. Give credit where credit is due.
daily polaroid
singleton muses






more singletons



My Amazon.com Wish List
Site design by:
Bonafide Style


Apr 22, 2005

The Best Diet Ever
So this food poisoning thing seems to work well as a diet too. In the past three days I have had what amounts to less than one day's normal food intake. And the only way it even comes close to an entire day is that I had Chic-Fil-A for lunch yesterday because I thought I was feeling better. It just barely stayed down. Beyond that, I have had one bagel, about 10 bites of spaghetti, broth, a pickle (which went down suprisingly easily) and a bunch of crackers. I am currently trying to eat a bowl of soup, but I am half way through and I think I am done. Silver-lining, Silver-lining, Silver-lining!
posted by Ty @ 4/22/2005
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home