intimates

Plays Well With Others...

Official NaNoWriMo 2005 Winner
My Photo
Name:
Location: Dallas, Texas, United States
E-mail me at: longhorntwice -at- hotmail -dot- com... All writings and photographs on this blog are my work. Give credit where credit is due.
daily polaroid
singleton muses






more singletons



My Amazon.com Wish List
Site design by:
Bonafide Style


Apr 6, 2005

To My iPod Friends
I have two computers with music files. One at home, and one at work. Yesterday, I loaded everything from home. Today I wanted to load everything from work...iTunes did not like that. It wants to erase everything I have on my iPod and use the new library only. I want both libraries...How do I do that?? Surely, one of you smart people knows the answer??

Hmm...perhaps this should have been a letter to Dear Snarky...

Help, Blogging Buddies!!
posted by Ty @ 4/06/2005
5 Comments:
At 3:27 PM, April 06, 2005, Blogger Adelle said...

Try this...

Go to edit>pref>ipod while it's connected and set it to manually manage songs & playlists to stop it from auto sync'ing.

Then you can drag n drop the songs onto the iPod. If you want to transfer the songs from the iPod to the PC then use:

iPod Agent - http://www.ipodsoft.com/software.aspx

 
At 9:17 PM, April 06, 2005, Blogger Dylan said...

Adelle is exactly right... Auto-sync sucks, and it will crap up your iPod with tons of duplicates... change your iTunes preferences to manually drag and drop your songs to the iPod... it works much better...

 
At 9:42 AM, April 07, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Snarky agrees with Adelle as well.

Hey, that rhymes.

/exitsnarky

 
At 10:15 AM, April 07, 2005, Blogger Ty said...

My friends...Dell was right...the magic words were "drag n drop"...I think I just had a brain fart...not exactly rocket science was it?... ;-)

Thanks for the help!!

 
At 11:03 AM, April 09, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ty, it's Saturday afternoon-call me. I emailed you my phone number

Lori

 

Post a Comment

<< Home