intimates

Plays Well With Others...

Official NaNoWriMo 2005 Winner
My Photo
Name:
Location: Dallas, Texas, United States
E-mail me at: longhorntwice -at- hotmail -dot- com... All writings and photographs on this blog are my work. Give credit where credit is due.
daily polaroid
singleton muses






more singletons



My Amazon.com Wish List
Site design by:
Bonafide Style


Apr 1, 2005

Firsts
Lately, I have had a lot of firsts. It's fun! Here's a bulleted list in no particular order, because who doesn't love bullets!

  • Bought my first house
  • Wrote my first cashier's check for said house
  • Got my first gas bill!!
  • Installed my first faucet
  • Used a non-powered lawnmower (I love that thing...)
  • Plastered my first wall
  • Had my first Christmas in my first house
  • Shot my first gun
  • Gigged for the first time
  • Played horseshoes for the first time
  • Got my ears pierced

And last but not least, tomorrow I will be having my first garage sale!

It's a group garage sale so wish us luck!
posted by Ty @ 4/01/2005
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home