intimates

Plays Well With Others...

Official NaNoWriMo 2005 Winner
My Photo
Name:
Location: Dallas, Texas, United States
E-mail me at: longhorntwice -at- hotmail -dot- com... All writings and photographs on this blog are my work. Give credit where credit is due.
daily polaroid
singleton muses






more singletons



My Amazon.com Wish List
Site design by:
Bonafide Style


Mar 16, 2005

New Bathroom Pics!
Ok, here is the next step in the bathroom...I still need to finish repainting the frame of the mirror I got from my friend, touch up the edges of the walls, and paint the cabinets white. But for now it is looking pretty good!

bathroom 1

Note that Luka is curious about the new look too...Also note the new light fixture!!

bathroom 2

I think I am going to get fancier shower hooks...I am disappointed in these.

bathroom 3

My new faucet! That I installed! You can kind of see the cute little "Hot" and "Cold" on the handles.

When I get everything done, I will post the final pictures.
posted by Ty @ 3/16/2005
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home