intimates

Plays Well With Others...

Official NaNoWriMo 2005 Winner
My Photo
Name:
Location: Dallas, Texas, United States
E-mail me at: longhorntwice -at- hotmail -dot- com... All writings and photographs on this blog are my work. Give credit where credit is due.
daily polaroid
singleton muses






more singletons



My Amazon.com Wish List
Site design by:
Bonafide Style


Mar 1, 2005

Joke of the Day

Why was Piglet looking in the toilet?

{scroll down!! I would hate for you to read ahead!!!!}

:
:
:
:
:
:

He was looking for Pooh!


HAHAHAHAH!

Oh smile…you know it was funny…

UPDATE: I forgot to give credit for this...it's from Zach Braff's Garden State Blog. Zach Braff is my hero!

posted by Ty @ 3/01/2005
3 Comments:
At 11:59 AM, March 01, 2005, Blogger The Writers Blog -- Joanne Nakaya said...

Oh, okay fine, it was funny (chuckle). It's a new one too!

 
At 12:02 PM, March 01, 2005, Blogger Ty said...

HA! See!! Oh, I forgot to give credit for the joke...I will put in an Update.

 
At 2:16 PM, March 01, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would SO have Zach Braff's childen!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home