intimates

Plays Well With Others...

Official NaNoWriMo 2005 Winner
My Photo
Name:
Location: Dallas, Texas, United States
E-mail me at: longhorntwice -at- hotmail -dot- com... All writings and photographs on this blog are my work. Give credit where credit is due.
daily polaroid
singleton muses






more singletons



My Amazon.com Wish List
Site design by:
Bonafide Style


Apr 4, 2005

The World Keeps Getting Smaller
Remember that game, Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon? Well, I am starting Six Degrees of Blogger Seperation.

A while back, a friend told me about his hockey team--a bunch of tall Finnish guys who work at Nokia...I filed that away but didn't think much of it. Somewhere in the same period of time Lori talked about her Pasi's hockey team. Again, as it was to be filed away, I didn't think to hard on the topic.

A couple weeks ago, Lori joked that I should try out Finnish guys and said I should go to one of Pasi's games with her to "shop." She told me about one, but I forgot to e-mail her back. Well, the other day, I talked to my friend, and remembered all of this and decided to ask him if he knew a guy named Pasi. Would you believe, they are on the same hockey team!! He knows Pasi, and he has actually met Lori! I couldn't believe it! I told him what Lori wanted to do, and he invited me out to the game again.

Sooo...I could be meeting a tall, blonde Finnish guy soon...as well as Lori!
posted by Ty @ 4/04/2005
2 Comments:
At 12:35 PM, April 04, 2005, Blogger Dylan said...

Be careful when you meet Lori. That girl is Cuh-RAAAAAAAZY.

 
At 5:55 PM, April 04, 2005, Blogger Ty said...

Cuh-RAAAAAAAZY, eh?? Ah, but she knows tall, blonde European men...I will take my chances!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home