intimates

Plays Well With Others...

Official NaNoWriMo 2005 Winner
My Photo
Name:
Location: Dallas, Texas, United States
E-mail me at: longhorntwice -at- hotmail -dot- com... All writings and photographs on this blog are my work. Give credit where credit is due.
daily polaroid
singleton muses






more singletons



My Amazon.com Wish List
Site design by:
Bonafide Style


Jun 21, 2005

Whew!
I'm back! Loved the city this time, hated the trip...BUT I can now get from 14th Street and 7th Avenue to just about any point in Manhattan by subway!! A true accomplishment for me. And my grandmother is doing much better. Thank you for all of your well wishes. I am sure they helped. Looks like I may be up there again soon...I will keep you updated...
posted by Ty @ 6/21/2005
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home