intimates

Plays Well With Others...

Official NaNoWriMo 2005 Winner
My Photo
Name:
Location: Dallas, Texas, United States
E-mail me at: longhorntwice -at- hotmail -dot- com... All writings and photographs on this blog are my work. Give credit where credit is due.
daily polaroid
singleton muses






more singletons



My Amazon.com Wish List
Site design by:
Bonafide Style


Sep 12, 2005

Calling It Quits
**************

FEMA Director, Michael Brown, resigned today. Boy, that was quick and painless...

Oh, wait. So far there are 279 people dead and 1,000,000 displaced in Lousiana. Guess it wasn't all that pain-free.

**************

(Note: Before you start...I am not suggesting Brown could have saved everyone or kept everyone from being displaced...I am simply noting the contrast between how fast he left office and the devastation that was left behind.)
posted by Ty @ 9/12/2005
2 Comments:
At 3:52 PM, September 12, 2005, Blogger Adelle said...

Good. Maybe now he can go back to taking care of his horses.

 
At 8:23 PM, September 12, 2005, Blogger Ty said...

Ha! Definitely.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home