intimates

Plays Well With Others...

Official NaNoWriMo 2005 Winner
My Photo
Name:
Location: Dallas, Texas, United States
E-mail me at: longhorntwice -at- hotmail -dot- com... All writings and photographs on this blog are my work. Give credit where credit is due.
daily polaroid
singleton muses






more singletons



My Amazon.com Wish List
Site design by:
Bonafide Style


Sep 2, 2005

I'm Back! I'm Back!
I'm back from my cruise! We had an amazing time...Even though we sailed through Katrina...That was interesting...

I cannot believe that hurricane. We watched coverage of it on CNN on the cruise and then of course last night when I got in. Unbelievable. My heart goes out to those people, and my anger goes out to our government and our finally off-vacation president.

I have a million things to tell you...good, bad, ideas...lots...keep your eyes peeled over the next few days...
posted by Ty @ 9/02/2005
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home