intimates

Plays Well With Others...

Official NaNoWriMo 2005 Winner
My Photo
Name:
Location: Dallas, Texas, United States
E-mail me at: longhorntwice -at- hotmail -dot- com... All writings and photographs on this blog are my work. Give credit where credit is due.
daily polaroid
singleton muses






more singletons



My Amazon.com Wish List
Site design by:
Bonafide Style


Sep 16, 2005

HAAAPPPY BIRRTHDAY, TO MEEE, HAAPPY BIRRRTHDAAAY....
Tonight is my birthday party!!! YAY! I might as well be 5 years old I am so friggin' excited! I have no idea why I am excited about turning 26, but I just cannot concentrate today! All I want to do is go to XXI (the fancy version of Forever 21 that lives at the Shops at Willow Bend--even Forever 21 is snooty at that mall...) and buy a new $15 shirt for tonight! I am thinking maybe this one (if you have Firefox, you will have a problem seeing it...) or this one but I'm not sure about the back...

You gotta fight. For your right. To PAAARR-TEY!


posted by Ty @ 9/16/2005
2 Comments:
At 2:53 PM, September 16, 2005, Blogger Adelle said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

 
At 9:57 PM, September 16, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Ty! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home