intimates

Plays Well With Others...

Official NaNoWriMo 2005 Winner
My Photo
Name:
Location: Dallas, Texas, United States
E-mail me at: longhorntwice -at- hotmail -dot- com... All writings and photographs on this blog are my work. Give credit where credit is due.
daily polaroid
singleton muses






more singletons



My Amazon.com Wish List
Site design by:
Bonafide Style


Oct 31, 2005

Multipoint Monday
Point 1. U2 friggin' rocks. I mean, amazing, wonderful, sexy, beautiful, awesome! Totally worth a $175 ticket and 10 years of waiting to see them!

Point 2. I was a huge hit in my Cookie Monster costume Saturday...Everyone loved it! I got lots of hugs because I was so squishy! They all thought I had bought it! They were really impressed when I told them I had made it! What fun! I was really happy it went over so well. And equally glad I didn't wear one of those super-sexy costumes...The girls that did looked so trashy...and boy did those costumes show off the parts I am sure they didn't want people to see!! (Like bellies...wow were there some bellies...) I have to say, I think I would have looked better in one of those costumes though than the 21 year olds...even with the extra 5 years my body has...Way better...

Point 3. I ran into a guy I had a rebel crush on in 10th grade at the party! He was dressed as Mr. Incredible from The Incredibles...fake padded muscles and tight body suit to boot. He was a hippie trouble-maker in 10th grade and he drove my goody two shoeness crazy! But I still kind of liked him...Well, it seems he grew up to be pretty cute! And he seemed shocked at how well I turned out...Shocked in a "wow, you look amazing" sort of way...Very cool...I may just go to my 10 year high school reunion after all next year...Anyway, he has my number...let's see if he uses it...

Point 4. I painted my entire 16x15' bedroom Saturday--In 4 hours...Craziness!! It looks awesome! It's painted in "Ultimate Khaki" which is a khaki color with a green base. Very soft, inviting and rich looking.

Point 5. I took my new slow-cooker for a test drive Sunday night. I made stew. Well, I made stew about 3/4 of the way. It needed another hour at 10pm, but I was too exhausted to stay up and wait. I will just throw it on the stove for 10 or 15 minutes tonight and finish it up. But the meat is super tender...

Point 6. It's POURing outside right now...Buckets...

Point 7. NaNoWriMo starts tomorrow! Aghh!!
posted by Ty @ 10/31/2005
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home