intimates

Plays Well With Others...

Official NaNoWriMo 2005 Winner
My Photo
Name:
Location: Dallas, Texas, United States
E-mail me at: longhorntwice -at- hotmail -dot- com... All writings and photographs on this blog are my work. Give credit where credit is due.
daily polaroid
singleton muses






more singletons



My Amazon.com Wish List
Site design by:
Bonafide Style


Jan 9, 2006

Sleep Sounds So Good.
I'm sick. It finally happened. I haven't had a cold in over a year (although I had a bunch of other ailments last spring...). The last time I was sick of any real consequence was food poisoning last, what? March? April? That's pretty damn good considering all the stress from this year. My body held out. And I think I finally got sick because A) the worst year ever finally ended, and B) I started going to the gym again and my body isn't used to the super high levels of germs in there. I mean seriously, have you ever thought of all the germs that must be on that equipment?? Eww! Sooo, I seem to have some chest cold thingy. LOTS of coughing, a little runny nose, a sore throat solely from the hacking coughs and nothing else. But it is managing to make me feel pretty run down. Coughing is really tiring.

I made it to work today though. But as you can see, I'm not working very hard right now...I think I will get what I need to done here, and then take some stuff home and work on my laptop in bed. Mmmm...bed...The place where I tossed and turned and coughed my way through the night last night...But the good news is I think I won some major points for coming in today. My boss/father was shocked when he saw me this morning. He asked what in the world I was doing here. So that's good at least...

Mmkay...back to work...at half speed...
posted by Ty @ 1/09/2006
2 Comments:
At 11:11 AM, January 09, 2006, Blogger swirly girl said...

Hope you feel better soon!

 
At 6:45 PM, January 09, 2006, Blogger tazdog said...

I hate being sick, it sucks..
I'm going on almost 1 month with this cough and sinus crap, doc came seem to get the right combo together to get me all fixed up..

Hope ya feel better... =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home