intimates

Plays Well With Others...

Official NaNoWriMo 2005 Winner
My Photo
Name:
Location: Dallas, Texas, United States
E-mail me at: longhorntwice -at- hotmail -dot- com... All writings and photographs on this blog are my work. Give credit where credit is due.
daily polaroid
singleton muses






more singletons



My Amazon.com Wish List
Site design by:
Bonafide Style


Jan 3, 2006

Smile of The Day #10
I met a boy on New Year's Eve! :) AND he actually called, AND we actually had a date!!! ALREADY! hehe...

Happy New Year to me!!!
posted by Ty @ 1/03/2006
3 Comments:
At 10:44 AM, January 03, 2006, Blogger Adelle said...

Yay! It IS a happy new year :)

 
At 12:51 PM, January 04, 2006, Blogger Ty said...

thanks guys!! :)

 
At 10:26 PM, January 08, 2006, Blogger Unknown said...

Fantastic!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home