intimates

Plays Well With Others...

Official NaNoWriMo 2005 Winner
My Photo
Name:
Location: Dallas, Texas, United States
E-mail me at: longhorntwice -at- hotmail -dot- com... All writings and photographs on this blog are my work. Give credit where credit is due.
daily polaroid
singleton muses






more singletons



My Amazon.com Wish List
Site design by:
Bonafide Style


Mar 8, 2006

Travis Nathan
Everyone together now...Ahhhhh....

I think he was about to stick his tongue out when I took this one...

posted by Ty @ 3/08/2006
1 Comments:
At 6:14 PM, March 11, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought maybe he was about to summon the waiter because his soup was cold, but thought better of it because he didn't want to rock the boat, him being so young and all, and probably someone picking up the check this once. And all.

– Texas T-bone

 

Post a Comment

<< Home