intimates

Plays Well With Others...

Official NaNoWriMo 2005 Winner
My Photo
Name:
Location: Dallas, Texas, United States
E-mail me at: longhorntwice -at- hotmail -dot- com... All writings and photographs on this blog are my work. Give credit where credit is due.
daily polaroid
singleton muses






more singletons



My Amazon.com Wish List
Site design by:
Bonafide Style


Apr 25, 2006

Nerves of Spaghetti...
I have an interview today. With an advertising agency, for a copywriting position. The agency I have been freelancing for...getting a little nervous...cross your fingers and toes for me...
posted by Ty @ 4/25/2006
3 Comments:
At 1:31 PM, April 25, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

For what it's worth, based on the feedback you've shared on the things you've done for them so far, an interview would be a minor formality that you could be confident in since your work has already spoken for itself.

 
At 7:10 PM, April 25, 2006, Blogger Unknown said...

Go Ty! Go Ty! You're going to kick major toucas!!!

 
At 7:53 AM, April 26, 2006, Blogger Ty said...

Thanks guys!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home