intimates

Plays Well With Others...

Official NaNoWriMo 2005 Winner
My Photo
Name:
Location: Dallas, Texas, United States
E-mail me at: longhorntwice -at- hotmail -dot- com... All writings and photographs on this blog are my work. Give credit where credit is due.
daily polaroid
singleton muses






more singletons



My Amazon.com Wish List
Site design by:
Bonafide Style


Apr 10, 2006

Rally and Reform
Did you know that the Civil Rights march held in Washington, and led by Martin Luther King, the rally where he gave his "I Have a Dream" speech was 250,000 people strong?

And did you know that yesterday's march for Immigration Law reform here in Dallas was between 350,000 and 500,000 people strong?

I am sensing some strong connections to the 60s here. I'd say the next 10 years should be very interesting.
posted by Ty @ 4/10/2006
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home