intimates

Plays Well With Others...

Official NaNoWriMo 2005 Winner
My Photo
Name:
Location: Dallas, Texas, United States
E-mail me at: longhorntwice -at- hotmail -dot- com... All writings and photographs on this blog are my work. Give credit where credit is due.
daily polaroid
singleton muses






more singletons



My Amazon.com Wish List
Site design by:
Bonafide Style


Jun 22, 2006

Bon Voyage To Me!
I will be MIA until Tuesday of next week. My family is going to a family reunion of sorts for my twin aunts' 70th birthday. We are going to The Greenbrier Resort. It should be interesting...They have activities like Falconry. And croquet...BUT it looks like photography should be golden...the grounds are supposed to be fabulous. Plus, it is 80 degrees there right now. 60 at night! Yay! So hopefully I will come back with a ton of pictures and I will get back on top of daily pictures for a while. I've been very lazy about that...Have a great weekend!
posted by Ty @ 6/22/2006
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home