intimates

Plays Well With Others...

Official NaNoWriMo 2005 Winner
My Photo
Name:
Location: Dallas, Texas, United States
E-mail me at: longhorntwice -at- hotmail -dot- com... All writings and photographs on this blog are my work. Give credit where credit is due.
daily polaroid
singleton muses






more singletons



My Amazon.com Wish List
Site design by:
Bonafide Style


Jun 30, 2006

From 5 Stars to One
I am going out of town again...tubing this time. Except the river is apparently very low, so it looks like we will get the tubes, get in the water, tie up to each other and the cooler tube, add a radio tube (this crazy contraption that Jenny's dad made) and tie everything to the dock of our friend's river house, and pretend we are moving down the river...should be a good time!

I will try to get some good white trash pictures to share with everyone! This weekend is sort of the antithesis of last weekend! :)
posted by Ty @ 6/30/2006
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home