intimates

Plays Well With Others...

Official NaNoWriMo 2005 Winner
My Photo
Name:
Location: Dallas, Texas, United States
E-mail me at: longhorntwice -at- hotmail -dot- com... All writings and photographs on this blog are my work. Give credit where credit is due.
daily polaroid
singleton muses






more singletons



My Amazon.com Wish List
Site design by:
Bonafide Style


Nov 2, 2006

As Promised...
Here is a picture of the pumpkin I carved! I think it came out really well!

When I got home from work yesterday though, I noticed it had a small problem...The squirrels had eaten one of the eyes!! There is now a large gaping hole in one of the eyes! Those squirrels crack me up...

Pumpkin 2006

Labels: , ,

posted by Ty @ 11/02/2006
5 Comments:
At 1:44 PM, November 02, 2006, Blogger Mrs Pop said...

That is a great pumpkin! We made it almost all the way through cleaning ours out, but didn't quite get a face carved. :(

Good luck with Nablopomo!

Hook 'em Horns!

 
At 8:31 AM, November 03, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! I'm making the NaBloPoMo rounds and I had to stop and tell you that is a FANTASTIC pumpkin!! It's adorable!

 
At 8:36 AM, November 03, 2006, Blogger Ty said...

Thanks guys!! Good luck to you all too!

 
At 9:41 AM, November 03, 2006, Blogger Sarah said...

Wow, that pumpkin is a lot more impressive than the one McAdoo and Phil were throwing knives at in Jenny's house last Friday...

 
At 10:22 AM, November 03, 2006, Blogger Ty said...

Hmm...yes...I would agree...I have a picture of that, too...I will post it...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home