intimates

Plays Well With Others...

Official NaNoWriMo 2005 Winner
My Photo
Name:
Location: Dallas, Texas, United States
E-mail me at: longhorntwice -at- hotmail -dot- com... All writings and photographs on this blog are my work. Give credit where credit is due.
daily polaroid
singleton muses






more singletons



My Amazon.com Wish List
Site design by:
Bonafide Style


Sep 27, 2004

Pet Peeve x 10
Why must you assume I recognize your voice? We have no secretary, we answer each and every call. Are you so sure we receive so few calls that we must certainly know who you are by your ubiquitous, "Hey."? And then you leave a giant gaping pause as though I can read your mind and know why you are calling. Perhaps it is that you are so arrogant that you think we don't deserve a proper "This is Bob calling from XYZ, Inc."-type greeting. Guess what. We hate it. Hate it, hate it, hate it. And even worse, someone else from your own company has a very similar voice. Learn how to call a customer. There is truly no good explanation for your lack of phone etiquette. I am going to begin hanging up on you! Maybe then you will learn!!
posted by Ty @ 9/27/2004
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home