intimates

Plays Well With Others...

Official NaNoWriMo 2005 Winner
My Photo
Name:
Location: Dallas, Texas, United States
E-mail me at: longhorntwice -at- hotmail -dot- com... All writings and photographs on this blog are my work. Give credit where credit is due.
daily polaroid
singleton muses






more singletons



My Amazon.com Wish List
Site design by:
Bonafide Style


Nov 10, 2004

It's Official
Alberto Gonzales is our new Attorney General. There is still a good deal of controversy surrounding Gonzales and some of the things he has said, but until I see otherwise, I will stand by my position that he was a better choice than our other option for the position. Cross your fingers everyone!
posted by Ty @ 11/10/2004
1 Comments:
At 3:59 PM, November 10, 2004, Blogger Ty said...

That's true. Sorry for the misstatement. He MOST LIKELY will be our AG. Truthfully, the chances of him not being confirmed are slim just because it would most likely come from conservative Republicans, and what can they really say? "No Bushy, he's just not Republican enough...your friend of the last decade is outta here." Probably wouldn't go down to well, so I think we are pretty safe. But my fingers will remain crossed for sure.

And to be fair, there is a chance that the Dems would say something, but the problem there is that the alternative that has been suggested is an even more conservative Republican, so if I were them, I wouldn't want to chance it! In any case, the Dems need to fight the really big battles and let the little ones go or they will never get back to the White House.

P.S. Glad to have a new reader! Welcome! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home