intimates

Plays Well With Others...

Official NaNoWriMo 2005 Winner
My Photo
Name:
Location: Dallas, Texas, United States
E-mail me at: longhorntwice -at- hotmail -dot- com... All writings and photographs on this blog are my work. Give credit where credit is due.
daily polaroid
singleton muses






more singletons



My Amazon.com Wish List
Site design by:
Bonafide Style


Nov 4, 2004

Nothin' left to say!
Last night I was talking to Jeff on the phone. We had decided we needed to NOT talk about politics, and I knew he was pretty tired of hearing about my new house--EVERY TIME WE TALK--so we sat there trying to come up with something to talk about. Basically the conversation went like this:

Me: "Let's not talk about politics tonight."
Jeff: "Yeah, I think that's a good idea."
{silence}
Me: "What should we talk about?"
{silence}
Jeff: "Ummm. I don't know."
Me: "Yeah, I don't really have anything going on in my life now that my appliances are in, my wood floor is in, my spider bite is gone, and the election is over. Nothing else is going on."
Jeff: "Yeah me neither. I feel like politics has consumed my time lately."
Me: "Me too. How sad."

What happened??? I used to do stuff all the time! I have ZERO life at the moment!!! This is what happens when 5 of your closest friends move away within one month of each other, volleyball ends, and then you get completely wrapped up in politics...Ok, time to get active again!!! I am going to do SOMETHING!!

Hmm...what to do....
posted by Ty @ 11/04/2004
2 Comments:
At 10:54 AM, November 04, 2004, Blogger total said...

Hey, you've got a blog, that's a start ...

 
At 11:17 AM, November 04, 2004, Blogger Ty said...

very true, but it doesn't get me OUT of the house!! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home