intimates

Plays Well With Others...

Official NaNoWriMo 2005 Winner
My Photo
Name:
Location: Dallas, Texas, United States
E-mail me at: longhorntwice -at- hotmail -dot- com... All writings and photographs on this blog are my work. Give credit where credit is due.
daily polaroid
singleton muses






more singletons



My Amazon.com Wish List
Site design by:
Bonafide Style


Nov 3, 2004

As promised...
Here is a picture of Tricia's dress from behind...just stunning....and the veil is even longer than that. I had to crop part of it out for composition. If you click on the pic, it will take you to flickr and you can open a larger version of it. On the larger version you can see all the beading on the train and how beautiful the V of the back is. The V was created by two overlapping panels of fabric instead of just cutting a V shaped back so it is especially stunning.

Wedding dress

posted by Ty @ 11/03/2004
1 Comments:
At 9:24 PM, November 28, 2004, Blogger Tim said...

Hi,
Thanks for linking to me. I'll link back and try to visit as often as I can!
Tim

 

Post a Comment

<< Home