intimates

Plays Well With Others...

Official NaNoWriMo 2005 Winner
My Photo
Name:
Location: Dallas, Texas, United States
E-mail me at: longhorntwice -at- hotmail -dot- com... All writings and photographs on this blog are my work. Give credit where credit is due.
daily polaroid
singleton muses






more singletons



My Amazon.com Wish List
Site design by:
Bonafide Style


Dec 20, 2004

Fun With Search Engines
I got a hit from another great search! Someone found me with "I want to drive you absolutely crazy with my tongue." Not bad, but I don't run that kind of site, buddy!!
posted by Ty @ 12/20/2004
2 Comments:
At 7:28 PM, December 20, 2004, Blogger Andres Silva said...

At least that's interesting, this week for me it's been "Ricky Williams Pictures" and "Ricky Williams Birthday". It's not like my site is fanboi heaven for pot smoking ex-football players. *sigh*

 
At 7:51 PM, December 20, 2004, Blogger Ty said...

What can I say! You name your site Tongue Tyed, and there are n shortage of interpretations!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home