intimates

Plays Well With Others...

Official NaNoWriMo 2005 Winner
My Photo
Name:
Location: Dallas, Texas, United States
E-mail me at: longhorntwice -at- hotmail -dot- com... All writings and photographs on this blog are my work. Give credit where credit is due.
daily polaroid
singleton muses






more singletons



My Amazon.com Wish List
Site design by:
Bonafide Style


Jun 28, 2005

Extreme Makeover
My sweet little Tongue Tyed is getting a makeover! In a few short weeks, she will be all gussied up courtesy of Reese at Bonafide Style ...Tongue Tyed wants to show you her true self, her inner beauty exemplified externally with a little cyber make-up. Check back for the changes!
posted by Ty @ 6/28/2005
3 Comments:
At 9:55 PM, June 28, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh good! Reese does such cute stuff. :)

 
At 9:31 AM, June 29, 2005, Blogger Ty said...

Joelle,

I hope she reads what you said...pressure!!! ;-)

Stacy,

Everyone can get me comments, links and new readers as a blogwarming warming present! tehe!

ooh, not a bad idea actually..it could be like a meme...hmmm...but I can't throw it for myself, now can I... ;-)

 
At 2:20 PM, July 04, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you, thank you :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home