intimates

Plays Well With Others...

Official NaNoWriMo 2005 Winner
My Photo
Name:
Location: Dallas, Texas, United States
E-mail me at: longhorntwice -at- hotmail -dot- com... All writings and photographs on this blog are my work. Give credit where credit is due.
daily polaroid
singleton muses






more singletons



My Amazon.com Wish List
Site design by:
Bonafide Style


Jul 20, 2005

BLINGO really pays!
So yesterday, I heard from Stacy that she had received her $200 cash prize from Blingo, only it was a Visa gift card, not an actual check like we thought we were getting. But ah well, guess I will have to be frivolous with the money instead of putting it straight in the bank. Now, what to get, what to get? I wonder if my contractor accepts Visa gift cards for payment...I could put it toward my patio that STILL isn't being built...Really need to get on that...

Oh, and in case you haven't signed up yet, Do it!! (And use me as your reference, please!!)
posted by Ty @ 7/20/2005
2 Comments:
At 12:13 PM, July 21, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I won movie tickets twice BUT...neither of them got to the people I sent to. Since I live in canada, i sent one set to my mom and one to my aunt (both in the states). :( But I know other people have gotten their prizes.

 
At 1:18 PM, July 21, 2005, Blogger Ty said...

:( that sucks, reese. keep trying!! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home