intimates

Plays Well With Others...

Official NaNoWriMo 2005 Winner
My Photo
Name:
Location: Dallas, Texas, United States
E-mail me at: longhorntwice -at- hotmail -dot- com... All writings and photographs on this blog are my work. Give credit where credit is due.
daily polaroid
singleton muses






more singletons



My Amazon.com Wish List
Site design by:
Bonafide Style


Aug 11, 2005

Oh, Lordy...
I've been hit!


Ha, not by a car...that's where you mind went isn't it? No, by comment spam...and it wasn't even the kindly compliments spammer...but it made me giggle so I am going to delete the comments and leave you with a little quote from Mr. Spam himself.

"Feeling lonely? Hook up with Real Singles now for $4.99 to connect, and only $0.99 a min. A true match is only a phone call away. Give it a try 1-800-I'm-not-advertising-for-them. "

Only $6 and I am on my way to true love, sweet! I wonder if I could get them in trouble with the FTC for false advertising...
posted by Ty @ 8/11/2005
2 Comments:
At 12:07 PM, August 11, 2005, Blogger Anita said...

I love the complimentary spammer. I almost don't want to delete their comments, but I don't want the evil spammers to think it's an open invitation to them too.

 
At 12:20 PM, August 11, 2005, Blogger Ty said...

lol...yeah, the complimentary spammer is a great guy... ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home