intimates

Plays Well With Others...

Official NaNoWriMo 2005 Winner
My Photo
Name:
Location: Dallas, Texas, United States
E-mail me at: longhorntwice -at- hotmail -dot- com... All writings and photographs on this blog are my work. Give credit where credit is due.
daily polaroid
singleton muses






more singletons



My Amazon.com Wish List
Site design by:
Bonafide Style


Sep 16, 2005

Constructive Ingenuity
Driving to Chic-fil-A to grab some Birthday-Eve lunch, I passed a couple construction workers on their lunch break. Sitting there in the median, they ate. Nothing unusual there, but something made me look again. Sitting next to them in the dirt was a white microwave! They had hooked the microwave up to a generator or the truck! Very creative!
posted by Ty @ 9/16/2005
2 Comments:
At 11:24 AM, September 17, 2005, Blogger Lepus said...

Happy Birthday

 
At 6:12 PM, September 18, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home