intimates

Plays Well With Others...

Official NaNoWriMo 2005 Winner
My Photo
Name:
Location: Dallas, Texas, United States
E-mail me at: longhorntwice -at- hotmail -dot- com... All writings and photographs on this blog are my work. Give credit where credit is due.
daily polaroid
singleton muses






more singletons



My Amazon.com Wish List
Site design by:
Bonafide Style


Oct 31, 2005

Tagged
Stacy tagged me with all her snarkiness...

I am supposed to tell you 5 things you don't already know about me.

1. I Lurve Pickles! Yummy! If a fast food sandwich doesn't come with them, I will have them added.

2. I was a HUGE Alanis Morrissette fan in high school. Oh, and a HUGE New Kids on The Block fan when I was about 10. And I still have most of the memorabilia stored away at my parents' house.

3. I hate breakfast food. I would rather, and often do, eat leftovers. Actually, that's not entirely true. If I could eat bacon and sausage for breakfast everyday, I would. But I think my arteries and gut wouldn't approve. So I eat leftovers...Leftover Chinese food or pizza are my faves...

4. Sometimes I get scared living alone. If I have a particularly bad nightmare, I will take a knife and walk room to room, closet to closet brandishing the knife in front of me, ready to stab it into the leg (and twist) of any intruder that might jump out at me...saw that in Face/Off...apparently it will bleed profusely because of the twisting...So far, no one had jumped out, but I get scared none the less.

5. I hate my handwriting. I never had a journal because I would write in it, look at my messy handwriting, hate how it looked, and stop writing. I tried to keep a journal numerous times, but I just couldn't do it. Now, I love how my typing looks!!


Not in the mood to tag people, but if you want to, please do it! Let me know if you do! I'd love to read them...
posted by Ty @ 10/31/2005
1 Comments:
At 5:01 PM, October 31, 2005, Blogger Anita said...

I'll do it. I am totally procrastinating at work right now. Oops. Did I say I was at work? I'm not at work. Um, yeah, I'm somewhere else right now. I just did a 100 Things so this might be kind of premature!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home