intimates

Plays Well With Others...

Official NaNoWriMo 2005 Winner
My Photo
Name:
Location: Dallas, Texas, United States
E-mail me at: longhorntwice -at- hotmail -dot- com... All writings and photographs on this blog are my work. Give credit where credit is due.
daily polaroid
singleton muses






more singletons



My Amazon.com Wish List
Site design by:
Bonafide Style


Jan 9, 2006

And she's a writer!
How perfect is this? If I had to choose, I would probably choose Carrie! And I love the prediction!! :) (From Melinda)




You Are Most Like Carrie!



You're quirky, flirty, and every guy's perfect first date.

But can the guy in question live up to your romantic ideal?

It's tough for you to find the right match - you're more than a little picky.

Never fear... You've got a great group of friends and a

great closet of clothes, no matter what!





Romantic prediction: You'll fall for someone this year...



Totally different from any guy you've dated.

Which Sex and the City Vixen Are You?
posted by Ty @ 1/09/2006
1 Comments:
At 7:17 PM, January 15, 2006, Blogger Unknown said...

If I wasn't Miranda, I'd want to be Carrie. Here's hoping your prediction comes true!!! :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home