intimates

Plays Well With Others...

Official NaNoWriMo 2005 Winner
My Photo
Name:
Location: Dallas, Texas, United States
E-mail me at: longhorntwice -at- hotmail -dot- com... All writings and photographs on this blog are my work. Give credit where credit is due.
daily polaroid
singleton muses






more singletons



My Amazon.com Wish List
Site design by:
Bonafide Style


Feb 14, 2006

I HEART Tiffany...err...My Mom...
My mother is totally cool. Way awesome. She got me a great Valentine's day present. When I graduated from grad school, I bought myself this ring from Tiffany as a graduation present.

Today, this bracelet and its pretty blue box showed up. {big grin} (Click on the pic to see it more clearly.)
posted by Ty @ 2/14/2006
1 Comments:
At 10:25 AM, February 19, 2006, Blogger Unknown said...

Awesome Mom!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home