intimates

Plays Well With Others...

Official NaNoWriMo 2005 Winner
My Photo
Name:
Location: Dallas, Texas, United States
E-mail me at: longhorntwice -at- hotmail -dot- com... All writings and photographs on this blog are my work. Give credit where credit is due.
daily polaroid
singleton muses






more singletons



My Amazon.com Wish List
Site design by:
Bonafide Style


Feb 10, 2006

Job Surfing
Last night, I had a glimpse, in a half-bottle-of-wine-induced happiness, of a potential job of, well, sort of epic proportions. Let's just say that it could fairly easily double my salary in the first year. And, it would come with three to four weeks of vacation. It isn't something I had ever thought about doing, and it's way off the mark from my thinking up until oh, about 9pm last night, but now it is sounding better and better. And I should be sufficiently qualified.

I don't want to say any more because I almost feel like I would jinx it, but it has me feeling a bit hopeful. Keep your fingers crossed!
posted by Ty @ 2/10/2006
1 Comments:
At 1:53 AM, February 17, 2006, Blogger Unknown said...

GOOD LUCK! You'll make it just fine!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home